Distance Learning for Moana Students
1. Teachers will use Seesaw, student email and/or parent emails to share information/tasks. So keep an eye on both. Check your child can get onto their @naylandprimary.school.nz account. We will move more towards using student email as they become more proficient at it.
2. Students can use seesaw to receive activities and communicate with their teacher.
3. Students will access work via their Google account by signing into their school Gsuite accounts. Learning tasks will be found in the General folder.
- Most students will be already competent at logging in and already have had contact from their teacher either through student email, parent email, or Seesaw.
- Check the trouble-shooting page if you are having difficulty logging in and fill in a form if you need help or contact your class teacher.